Trang An cave is a scenic spot that creates the dual heritage of humanity recognized by UNESCO. A spiritual beauty of the sacred Bai Dinh Templecombined with the cave world to communicate with each other. The Trang An monks in the Trang An always leave visitors from one experience to the other. To visit the complex tourism Bai Dinh Trang An one day you will have the most relaxed moments
The Trang An Tourism Complex in the northern province of Ninh Binh was officially included in the world heritage list on June 23 by the UNESCO’s World Heritage Committee. The eco tourist attraction located in the East of Ninh Binh, with area of 2000 ha, is divided into 5 function parts: special protection area (Hoa Lu Ancient Capital), the centre, caves area, service and travel area, spirit area Bai Dinh Pagoda. It includes 47 historical vestiges with many mysterious things, with limestone mountains, valleys and underground river systems. With hundreds of statues, Bai Dinh (Gia Vien, Ninh Binh) is considered one of the biggest Pagoda and has the most statues in Vietnam. Bai Dinh Trang Anh tour in Ninh Binh is very popular in festival after Lunar New Year holiday!
07:45-08:15: Our tour guide and driver will pick up at your hotel in Hanoi city to depart for Ninh Binh province (120 Kms).Start tour Trang An - Bai Dinh Pagoda.
10:30: Arrive in Buddha Prayer place in Bai Dinh Pagoda, the biggest pagoda in Vietnam with 500 La Han statues, biggest bronze Buddha statue in Vietnam with 10 meters in height, 100 tons in weight. Have lunch in local restaurant with some local special dishes such as Goat meat with elderberry, pork storage vessel
13:00 Depart to visit Trang An tourist attraction, take boat trip to visit cave complex: Sang Cave, Toi Cave, Ba Giot Cave, Nau Ruou in mystery and wildness, see scenery of mountain and rivers Halong Bay on land of Ninh Binh.
16:00: Getting on the car for returning to Hanoi.
18:00-18:30: Back to Hanoi at your hotel, Trang An - Bai Dinh Pagoda Tour ends
- Full transfers by A/C tourist car & 0.5l bottle water per person/day
- Pick up and see off in Hanoi Old Quarter Area (Hoan Kiem district)
- Boat trip in Tam Coc
- Entrance fee
- Buffet Lunch
- English speaking guide.
- Electric car in Bai Dinh pagoda (For Deluxe Option)
- Drinks on meals
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses.
- What not mentioned clearly
- Free of charge for infant (below 5 year old) , other expense pay by parents
- Children from 1m to under 1,2m are charged 50%
- Children over 1,2m (1,2 metre) are charged as adults
- Two adults bring 2 children, The 2nd child will be charged 100% adult ticket
- Children 50% have one private seat and 1 mineral water as adults
- Should bring hats, umbrella, rain coast
- The itinerary can be changed due to weather, tide levels and operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian, …) should be sent before your departure date.
- Surcharge 5usd/pax if travel date fall on Lunar New Year (30 Dec, 1 - 3 Jan according to Lunar Calendar)